How To Find All Of The Best Listings
- Contact Your REALTOR® To Connect You Directly To The MLS® System – Instead of sifting through hundreds of listings, you can get all of the listings within your criteria automatically emailed to you. It is the ideal way to keep an eye on the market, becoming familiar with what to expect in in the different price ranges and value per neighborhood.
- Avoid Depending On Local Search Engines – The vast majority of local search engines do not carry all of the properties listed for sale. In order for a website to have access to all of the listings on MLS® they require authorization from the local real estate board.
(Note: www.tanyalarose.com is equipped with a complete IDX search engine for user access to all listings)
- Opt For National Search Engines – However you must be aware they do not reflect listing history. What appears to be a new listing may have been previously listed a number of times. Other details such as previous sales, amount of price changes, etc. are not accessible on these search engines either.
- Follow The Various Multi-Media Streams Of Your Favorite REALTOR® – An active agent will advertise all of their newest listings as soon as they hit the market, or sometimes even before they hit the market. Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+, for example, are a great place to cherry-pick.
- Ask Your REALTOR® To Find A Specific Listing For You – Many great properties get sold before they ever make it to MLS® so be sure to have an industry insider looking for exclusive listings and back pocket listings on your behalf.