Savvy Spring Buyers & 5 Reasons They Are Winning
- Effective Investing – With holiday expenses far behind and possibly a generous tax return under your belt, it would be wise to invest extra funds into an appreciating asset such as a new home or rental property instead of heading to that car dealership lot.
- Better Quality Home Inspections – When the perimeter of a house is covered by four feet of snow and the shingles are completely covered, home inspectors cannot identify those future costs for any potential repairs. Without snow, the thoroughness of the exterior inspections can save a buyer huge costs down the road.
- Higher Supply – For everyone who did not want to move in -40 Celsius weather or for those families who need to move by the end of the school year, a new set of homes consequently hit the market and an overall seller competitiveness is raised.
- Motivated Sellers – As the new set of homes hit the market, the older listings tend to become frustrated and overlooked. It is an opportune time for your agent to delicately negotiate an excellent deal you.
- Enjoyable Experience – Packing up all of your belongings to move to your new home can be 10X more enjoyable in the spring. You may already be doing some spring cleaning, you can purge any unneeded items, the warm sun will be on your face when you load the truck, and a lush green backyard will be waiting at your new home – just in time to fire up the BBQ for your first house warming party.