Top 5 Garden Tips To Improve Your Home’s Showing Value
Tanya LaRose 0 comments 01.04.2022
With Spring and Summer right around the corner, let's explore how a well-spruced and aesthetically pleasing garden enhances the value of your property, especially if you plan to sell it anytime soon.
1. De-clutter & Maintain: Just like the interiors of your house, your garden also must be de-cluttered and maintained. Winter is harsh on your gardens, especially in Saskatchewan. Harsh winters can affect the fences and trellis along with large shrubs and trees. Once the winter ends, make sure you repair the damaged structures, clean fallen leaves, and remove other debris to prepare your garden for the beautiful spring and summer months.
2. Make It Colourful: Humans are genetically predisposed to colours and therefore it plays a big role in triggering emotions in us. To make your garden attractive and a great place to relax and unwind, opt for colorful flowers.
3. Add Focus Points: When someone walks into your garden, what is the first thing they see? The answer to this question can determine the chances of selling your house. For example, if a beautiful fountain is the focus area of your garden, it is sure to boost your property value and the chances for it to sell. That's why it's important to have a clear focus area that is stunning and attractive for even passers-by.
4. Paint The Fence: This is a cheap way to spruce up your garden and make it more inviting for you and your guests. The best part is you can do it by yourself too!
5. Add Yard Furniture: When you add some garden furniture, it is sure to spruce up the entire place and make it more inviting to your guests. It also shows that the area can also double-up as a cozy place for you to relax and read a book or maybe even listen to some music at the end of a long day.
BONUS: Don’t have a garden, no worries: The same principles apply to plants that are displayed outside in your yard or in your house! Plants make a home feel inviting and provide a warm aesthetic to any area. https://realtytimes.com/consumeradvice/sellersadvice/item/1038117-5-ways-a-home-garden-can-boost-the-aesthetic-value-of-your-house?rtmpage=null