- Government Issued Photo ID – Ensure it is not expired and has your current address.
- Proof Of Address – You may need your address history, depending on your current living circumstances.
- Proof Of Income – T4, pay stubs, child tax, etc.
- Contact Information For Your Employer – A longstanding employer is always best but your employment history might be required.
- Proof Of Down Payment – It should reflect the exact amount and where it came from (gifts are allowed as well).
- Any Outstanding Current Debt – You will need to include all financial obligations and anything that may have damaged/ing your credit.
- Proof Of Assets – Other real estate, savings, vehicles, investments, etc.
Disclaimer: Mortgage pre-approvals vary from person-to-person and financial institution-to-financial institution so other items may be needed. It is also important to note that you may get a rejection from one mortgage specialist and an approval from another. Call or text Tanya LaRose at 306-380-7325 for a highly-skilled mortgage specialist contact.