15 Ways To Create Stunning Curb Appeal
Curb appeal is one of the most important elements in the advertising of any home. It can be improved on any budget because elbow grease goes a long way with lawn care! Below are some tips to choose from when aiming to maximize curb appeal:
1. Keep the lawn well-maintained.
2. Add colorful plants and flowers to the garden.
3. Paint the front door and trim.
4. Upgrade the mailbox.
5. Install new light fixtures, like statement sconces.
6. Power wash the exterior of your home.
7. Add outdoor seating to the front porch.
8. Upgrade the house numbers.
9. Professionally clean the windows.
10. Add solar lights along the walkway leading to the front door.
11. Consider adding window grids, and or shutters, if it matches the style of your home.
12. Touch-up any crumbling parging.
13. Ensure the grading is sloping away from the house.
14. Trim tree branches and any bushes.
15. Add a border of decorative rock, brick, or hedges to both sides of the property lines.